Friday, February 27, 2015

January and February Recap

Hello Everyone! 


You can follow me on Instagram @ Keylish for more pics.

I cannot believe that it is February already. Don't you guys think that the months are passing by way too fast? Oh well, so the reason for this blog post is just to keep you guys up to date with some of the things that I have been doing. Like I mentioned in one of my earlier post I started graduate school this January and let me tell you that the struggle is real. The amount of school work has definitely double (or triple) and I am already feeling overwhelmed. One thing that has helped me a lot has been my daily planner. I have been able to keep myself organized and also put my arts & crafts skills to the test .(#planneraddict) On the other hand, I have met some amazing people and visited some pretty cool places around my school town. 

Now on a completely different note, I recently purchase the new bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in the shade Spice 8. I have been using this for about a week and I am really liking it. It did not break me out and it has a very natural finish. I also wanted to let you guys know that I have found amazing sales at my local target. I do not know why they have so many makeup and skin products on sale. I only got three items, but defiantly go check your local target. 

Don't miss these deals!!! Click Here





No comments :

Post a Comment