Monday, August 18, 2014

My Favorite Drugstore Foundations

Hello Everyone!

Today I decided to share with you my favorite drugstore foundations...




One of my drugstore favorite is the 

CLEAN PRESSED POWDER, OIL CONTROL

I am in the shade Soft Honey 555


Great for people on the go like me.
My best friend during those really hot summer months.
Just the right amount of coverage.
Great for oily skin.
Everyday use
& the best part is that it does not make your face look cakey.








Here is my second favorite drugstore foundation.
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I hate it during the winter time because my skin tends to get super dry and this foundation makes it so obvious. However, I love this foundation whenever I am going to an event that I know people will be taking pictures. This makes my skin look flawless in pictures and also in real life.

 I like to apply mine with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge instead of a foundation brush.

I am in the color Classic Tan 860.


Last but not least
READY SET GORGEOUS FOUNDATION

I really like this foundation for the summer. So far it has done a great job at keeping my skin matte.
I also like the fact that it is oil free and that it comes in a plastic container. It makes it so much easier to carry around. I hope this foundation works as well during the fall weather.

I am in the color Classic Tan 310.


*And I know all my drugstores foundations are from Covergirl. However, I am not affiliate it with them. They just happen to have my color match. Also feel free to recommend your favorite foundations. 




No comments :

Post a Comment