Friday, September 26, 2014

Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe


Hello Lovelies!!


Let us welcome the fall with a nice cozy and savory latte.



I posted a picture of my PSL on Instagram an a lovely friend requested the recipe. However, I have to admit that most of the ingredients I eyeballed.  So, here goes nothing.

You will need:

2 Table spoons of pumpkin puree ( I used the canned pumpkin)

1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice (Mine was a blend of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg) 

1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar or sweetener of preference. ( I used coconut palm sugar)

Half a cup of milk (You can use any milk you like) 

Half a cup of coffee (I used french vanilla coffee flavor because, I did not have vanilla extract)

Whipped Cream (Optional, but a must for me) 

Directions:

In a small saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and sugar over medium heat until hot. (I like to leave mine until is almost about to boil.) Remove from heat. 

Pour your mixture into your cup of coffee and your done. 
Garnish with some whipped cream and Pumpkin Pie Spice. 

That's all for today! 
Enjoy,







No comments :

Post a Comment