Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas & Haul

 Here are some gift ideas!!!

Candles are such a simple and cute gift.

I love Bath & Body Works candles, especially now that they have the cutest packaging.
I know that fall is over, but these candles smell amazing.
This  Bridgewater Candle not only smells amazing, but 1 jar feeds 1 child for 1 day. Is a win win.
My mom loves Bath & Body Works lotions, so I went ahead and got her a couple.

I also picked up some of their holiday edition. I love their twisted peppermint scent. 
This is a great way for you or your friends to try new products. 
It comes with a Tarte Maracuja Oil, Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment  and a Dreamer Cheek Stain.

A makeup bag for the beauty junkie.
 I know what you are thinking; A white makeup bag, really?
This beauty has a a plastic cover that makes it the perfect makeup bag.




Aren't this cute! These knee socks are a great STOCKING STUFFERS.  It comes with two pairs of socks. 

 I went to ULTA to get the CHI Keratin Silk Infusion and came across this.
 This is a great deal for only $20 and it also comes with a $25 gift to the ULTA salon. 
Let's stop for a minute and admire this travel mug. If you want a cute and practical gift that comes already in a gift box this is your guy.  Starbucks came out with some amazing tumblers, cups & travel mugs this year.  Double Wall Traveler - Studded, 10 fl oz
Let's not forget about the Tea Lovers ( Like me ).  I found this tea cup at TJMaxx and I think is just a great gift to pair with a nice box of  tea. Here is the link to a similar one Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug


I got this as a gift a day ago and I think this is such a great gift idea. I know that the packaging is a little deceiving, but this is a great body scrub made out of amazing ingredients.  (http://us.frankbody.com/)
Hand Lotions are a must during this time a year. I got this L'Occitane  Shea butter hand cream for a friend and I got myself the Spa Wisdom from the Body Shop

I recently placed an order to the Body Shop online and got my favorite Tea Tree facial wash.
 I also read great reviews about the Vitamin E overnight serum-in-oil, so I decided to give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment