Sunday, January 25, 2015

LEATHER PERSONAL PLANNER: LILAC




Hello everyone!

I have been looking for the perfect planner for the longest time. I looked into a couple of different brands, but nothing called my attention like the Kikki K planners. I personally fell in love with their Live Bright Collection. I chose the Kikki.K 2015 LEATHER PERSONAL PLANNER: LILAC

Regular Price $79.99
On sale now $39.99 

Shipping is around $9, the products ship from Australia.

Measurements: 243mm H x 205mm L x 40mm W
Made from genuine leather with gold detailing and patterned cotton lining 
 7 Refillable Content Sections & Customizable Divider Tabs



It comes in this beautiful box.




Includes:
• To Do List  • ‘Today’ Notepad 
• Meeting Notes • 4 Blank Tabs with Notes Pages
• Lined Notepad• 3 Sticker Sheets





Features:
• Magnetic closure • Elastic pen loop • 6 ring binder 
• 4 card holders • 2 large pockets • 1 inner zip case





From the side



Tabs.


Stickers


Calendar view



To do pages



It also comes with a notepad.




I also love the gold rings.
I also decided to purchase some decorations.



I found this at TJMaxx for $1.99




I found all this stickers at Walmart - 97 cents each. 



Target Dollar Spot




Target Dollar Spot




I think this will be perfect to put all my stickers and planner supplies.
I got it from ebay!
*The first two pictures  and the calendar view are from the Kikki K website. 


No comments :

Post a Comment