Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Recap


Hi Beauties! <3

          May was a very busy month for me. I finished my first semester as a graduate student and I am now back home for the summer. I also got to try some new skincare and makeup products. I will be posting some pictures of the products I have tried and liked. Other than that, I have been super busy at work and I have been trying to enjoy the little free time I have.


I want to get more into blogging since I have some time to "spare" during the summer. During the school year is quite hard for me to do so, but I will try my best. If any of you guys have any request please feel free to write a comment down below or email me.

P.S. I also started a new Instagram for all the planner lovers out there. The Instagram name is Planningwithkey



I have been loving the Micellar Water by Simple.I was also surprised of how moisturizing the Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream has leave my face. Last but not least, I went back to using the Garnier Eye Cream. I have not seen a dramatic change, but it does work better than other eye creams I have tried. 
I have been eating Chia seed pudding non-stop. My favorite topping is mango.

I am in love with this Cactus and my new Audrey Hepburn photo that I got in NYC. 

                                   Natural home decor. 

Decided to give the fitbit flex a try, but it ended up giving me an allergic reaction. :(


I found this super cute chevron contact paper at target. It only cost me $3 in the Dollar Spot section.
As you guys can see I used it to decorate my macbook.

 I have been trying out these lovely products and I have to say that I am in love with the Weleda Skin Food.
This lotion is super moisturizing. I was however, a little disappointed in the Youthmud mask by GlamGlow. I feel like the aztec clay does a better job than this mask and you get the most bang for your buck.
The new formula on the wildshine is pretty good.

This is the longest my nails have ever been for a while.
I hope they last!



I also decided to start working out. I get really stress during the school year and this will be a great way to relax. This was day 2, will see how long I can keep this up.


No comments :

Post a Comment