Thursday, July 23, 2015

Washington D.C & N.Y.C

Hello everyone!

I decided to go to Washington D.C for the independence day weekend. Here are some of the pictures of my D.C adventures as well as some new places I visit in N.Y.C.

Smithsonian National Museum of African Art. Washington, D.C





We had breakfast at a place called Bread & Chocolate this was at their D.C location. 
While in Washington, I visited an Alex & Ani store for the first time. I usually buy their jewelry online. 

My friend's daughter took us to this super cute cupcake store call Sprinkles.
 Their cupcakes are so cute. I cannot wait to visit their N.Y.C location.
                                                               New York 

While in N.Y.C my friends introduced me to this very popular ice cream shop call Morgenster . I tried their Green Tea Pistachio. 


Just walking around NYC. On our way to the E.L.F store. 

We all got a free Slurpee on July 7, (7/11) from Seven Eleven. This was my first time.
I was not aware of  their free Slurpee on that day.  

To end our day in the city, we visited an amazing Japanese restaurant call Kanoyama.

This was their Baby Octopus (Sauteed octopus W/Spicy Miso on a hot pan).

I was a little skeptical about It, but it turned out to be really good.



And then this happened! I have never eaten so much raw fish in my life.  


No comments :

Post a Comment