Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tarte Timeless Beauty Essentials







This right here is a must have. If you ever wanted to try Tarte Cosmetics, this is a great price range to start. I believe this particular offer is just at Ulta. The box comes with the following items according to the Ulta website:

Limited-edition set includes:
  • Deluxe Timeless Smoothing Primer (0.067 oz.)
  • Full size limited-edition Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Timeless (peach melon) (0.2 oz.)
  • Limited-edition Blush Brush
  • Full size Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude (0.1 oz.)
  • Deluxe Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara (0.16 oz.)

The price is $36 at Ulta stores and online.  Also according to the website the kit has a $98 value. Most of the products are sold separately on Tarte's website as well as Ulta. The only products I was not able to find was the Blush and the Blush Brush ( I was only able to find a similar one without the design). 

*When I bought mine they were having a free Tarte gift if you spend $30 or more. 

This is how the free gift looks like. 


Products review: 

Deluxe Timeless Smoothing Primer: I personally like this primer. I like how it minimizes the appearance of my pores. This particular primer reminds me of L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base. The consistency of the primer is very silky.

Full size limited-edition Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Timeless (peach melon): I have always wanted to try Tarte blushes and this particular kit came with a limited-edition blush. The blush is the perfect color and the color payoff is really good. I believe it will look good on any skin color. 

Limited-edition Blush Brush: The main reason why I got this kit was mainly because I love Tarte Brushes. I am really happy with the quality of this brush. 

Full size Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude: I always wanted to try their lipsticks and I am glad I finally did without having to pay $17 for it. To be honest I did not like the consistency of this lipstick, I usually go for matte lipsticks and this one is quite creamy. It is very moisturizing and it does not feel like your regular lipstick. 

Deluxe Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara: If you are like me and you love Tarte light, camera, lashes, you are going to love this one even more. I love that this mascara does a really good job at separating my lashes. It also make my lashes look way longer.  


Gift Sample Reviews:


Opening act lash primer: OMG! Let's  just have a moment...To be honest I would have never thought of getting a lash primer if it wasn't for this sample. I never understood the point of using a lash primer. However, let me just tell you that I tried this with my Maybelline Great Lash - Waterproof Mascara, Very Black and WOW!!! You must try it for yourself, the only downside might be that it makes your eyelashes a little clumpy for those of you who do not like that. 

Deluxe LipSurgence Lip Tint in Sweet (0.06 oz.): I actually like this formula more than I like their Butter Lipsticks. There is not much color pay off for this particular shade, but is great for a simple look. 




No comments :

Post a Comment