Thursday, November 26, 2015

DIY Easel Xmas Tree

Hello Everyone!!!






I hope you guys are doing great. This post is to show you guys how I came up with this little decoration piece. As you guys know I am still in college, but I always like to have some holiday inspire decor in my little apartment. This year I decided to not buy another mini tree, since I ended up returning the one I got last year ( I go home for the holidays).

The easel idea came out of me getting a free easel at school. I always wanted one, but once I got it I did not know what to do with it. However, as you guys can see I found a use for it (for now).

Here is what you need:

Easel
Ornaments

A Start or an ornament 


Garland Ties 


Christmas Lights 

Here is a video showing you guys how I out it together: 













No comments :

Post a Comment