Monday, August 1, 2016

A Mini Room Decor Haul




Hello Guys,
Here are some of the goodies I got from my trip to Bed Bath and Beyond and HomeGoods.




Found this lovely double sided mirror at Bed Bath & Beyond. This one is from their back to school collection.



I have two of this cosmetic organizer. I have one for my planner supplies and got this one for my makeup.



Here is the top part of the organizer.





My small perfumes and lipsticks fit perfectly.



I found this lovely piece at homegoods.


Glasses from free people and Michael Kors watch.

I don't know about you guys, but I am a sucker for pretty rocks. I think they are great accent pieces and beautiful to look at. I found this one at Homegoods.




I also got this glass triangle thingy from homegoods. I have seen a couple of similar pieces at Anthropologie, but way more expensive.

Last but not least, I got this super cute bulletin board. I love the details on it, and the colors go well with my new room decor.



This is how it looks once is hanging on the wall.


Gold and white details.

Where do you guys like to go shopping?

No comments :

Post a Comment