Tuesday, August 2, 2016

First Impression Of New Ole Henriksen Products




Hello Everyone,
If you guys follow me on instagram you know that I was lucky enough to get the Ole Henriksen Voxbox from Influenster. This is perhaps one of the best sample box I have gotten. Here is a picture of all the items that came in the box.
This line is all about getting that glow, and brightening your complexion.

THIS VOXBOX CAME WITH:

– 6 x 0.14 oz Facial Mask (Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask)
– 6 x 0.11 oz Facial Mask Concentrate ( 25 % Vitamin C Concentrate)
– 6 x 0.11 oz Facial Cleanser ( Melting Cleanser)
– 2 x Complexion sponges
– 0.5 fl Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster
-0.5 fl Sheer Transformation 

LET’S TALK PRICE: 

All items are sold separately except for the Power Bright Trio and Sponges. You can find a pack of 6 treatments for $55.00 at Sephora.
The smaller size of the Truth Serum Collagen Booster  which is 1 oz cost $48 and the bigger size cost $72.
The Sheer Transformation can be also found at Sephora and the price ranges from $14-$65. It all the depends on the size of the product.

MY THOUGHTS:

Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask (Step One) felt really nice on my skin. The sugar provided a very gentle exfoliation. (They recommend to apply this step with damp skin and to gently massage in circular motion. I guess that makes the sugar be less abrasive).
25 % Vitamin C Concentrate (Step Two) this step was quite interesting. The mask is very thick and it feels like you are putting on a moisturizer or paste on your face.
Melting Cleanser (Step Three) this particular mask goes on top of step two.I did feel a very tingling sensation while having this mask on.
Overall, this process took about 20 mins and my skin felt very soft.  They do recommend to use this treatment three times a week in order to see the best results.
After this treatment, I applied the Sheer Transformation moisturizer which I really enjoy.I love how this moisturizer makes my skin feel and look.
Last but not least, I have been trying the Truth Serum Collagen Booster every morning and so far I really like it. The combination of the Sheer Transformation and this serum makes my skin feel super moisturize (which I needed desperately).

This is what happens once you wet the sponges. The sponges do a great job at removing the facial masks.
Would I buy it? 
I Love Ole Henriksen’s facial mask. They are some of my favorites. However, I do not think I will buying the Power Bright. At least not at that price point. (Do not get me wrong, it is a great product).  I just wish they sold each mask separately. I can see myself  purchasing the Sheer Transformation and  Truth Serum Collagen Booster. I think they are a great addition to my skin care routine.

No comments :

Post a Comment