Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall ColourPop Haul 2016



First things first, HAPPY Fall!
img_8195I don't know about you guys, but fall is my favorite season.  I love the fashion, the weather, and the new beauty items. Today, I am going to show you guys some of the lip colors I got from ColourPop.
I placed my order during labor day weekend, so I got two of their new fall collection lipstick for free.
pic
Lyin' King-saturated raspberry   Avenue-deep yellow red   Viper-true dusty rose
Love Bug-  rich Terracota
I also got a set of 5 mini. I thought this will be a great way to try some new colors.
The set is call Foxy.
tytry
                          Beeper- warm mid-tone taupe - Clueless- dusty mauve pink                                                           Tulle- dusty mauve burgundy -More Better- deep violet wine                                          Creeper- true classic blue red
If you would like to see some lip swatches here is a video! 



No comments :

Post a Comment