Wednesday, June 14, 2017

OOTD Wedding Outfit!

IMG_3082Hello everyone,
One of my friends got married this weekend and this is the outfit I ended up wearing. I found this skirt on sale at New York & Company.  I rarely go to NY&C, but my mom likes to go there. The skirt is from the Eva Mendes Collection. Is called the Emma Lace Pencil Skirt. I also went on their website and found a ton of super cute clothing.


IMG_3079
IMG_3026
IMG_3030
My top is actually from Rainbow.
IMG_3076
I always get a ton of questions about where I got this shoes and believe it or not I got them from Target. I got them last year and they do not have the link on the website anymore. I will put a link to similar ones.
IMG_3021
I found this purse at TJMaxx.
IMG_3103

My watch is the same as my previous OOTD post. I got this awesome ring at H&M and the bracelets were gifted to me.
Ciao,


 Thanks to Jennifer for taking the pictures....


 Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat @keylish

No comments :

Post a Comment